Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When flooding hit “The Shoals” area, many in our community were inundated with water runoff. Many businesses had to close, and homes evacuated. SERVPRO of the Quad Cities was here to help!
Our dedicated team worked to return homes, businesses, schools, and church’s in ‘The Shoals” to preloss conditions. Our qualified technicians were available 24/7 on the scene drying the sodden furniture, saturated carpets, and wet documents. With training, equipment, and expertise we were able to handle restoration and cleaning needs.
Our certified team knows that water runoff or “Category 3” water carries many different pollutants and bacteria which can cause significant health effects. They are our local heroes, dedicated to restoring our community to:
Like it never even happened.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (256) 383-4470
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of The Quad Cities arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.